Feb 8, 2021
“The Way you feel today, is not the way you’re going to feel forever” - Taya Dunn Johnson
This week I am joined by Taya Dunn Johnson, Author, Blogger, Speaker and new member of our Fly Widow community.
In this episode, you can expect to hear conversations about:
• How to recalibrate your life after losing a spouse
• Being unable to live in the house where your spouse passed
• Following your gut when healing from loss
• Guiding young children as a solo parent
• Continuing to live your life, despite being a widow
• Not allowing grief to bring you to your knees
• Dating/ Remarrying after becoming a Widow
& so much more!
If you want to share your story or want to send a message to The Fly Widow community please email us info@TheFlyWidowPodcast.com or DM us on Instagram @flywidowpodcast