Sep 6, 2021
Hello! I'm back from a couple of weeks off to rest that I didn't get to enjoy. In this episode, I will be talking about the updates and aftermath of the devastating Hurricane Ida in Louisiana last week. We are suffering and tired and we need your prayers and support to get through this.
Here is the link for the information for Hurricane Ida donations: https://ready.nola.gov/incident/hurricane-ida/donations/
In this episode you can expect to hear more about:
- How the pandemic and hurricane affect our children's education.
- Having the pandemic and hurricane, it is very important to talk to our kids and provide their needed support.
- Parents are a great support system.
- Material things are not important to me after this devastating experience.
- Figuring out what God is in store for us.
- September is self-care awareness month.
You can connect with us @flywithalishareed