Jun 28, 2021
In our grief, we can learn that we can all be surrounded by love
even if it's from a stranger.
- Vee Prince
Today we are joined by a widow who became a new person after experiencing loss and trauma. Vee Prince is a dating coach and television host with over 15 years of experience, in professional coaching, business consulting, and media. Her practice includes emotional sustainably, conflict resolution, stress management, and social engagement.
Vee is currently the host of the aspireMKTPLC on AspireTV, which highlights black-owned businesses.
Last year, she self-published her first book titled, "How to Make Friends," (available on Amazon). Recently, she launched Vee Prince Coaching, which specializes in dating and life coaching. She plans to release the second in her book series titled, "Dating in a nutshell," to give insight and direction on navigating the dating world.
Vee resides in Atlanta with her husband and daughter. She has a BA from UC Davis and an MBA from Graziadio School of Business, Pepperdine University.
In this episode you can expect to hear:
- Hugs are powerful, it provides comfort during grief.
- Grief has different levels.
- Grief can affect our behavior and can change us to somebody else but a lot of that is we become the transitional person.
- How it feels to date someone after losing your husband.
- How Vee became a new person after the loss and trauma.
Connect with Vee
You can connect with us @flywithalishareed