Jun 14, 2021
"Part of the healing work in a way of grief is taking
a look at how can you be more intentional and pay more
- Lisa Keefauver
Today we are joined by a fly widow, Lisa Keefauver
who after losing her husband was transformed and became a voice to
help people in their grief.
Lisa Keefauver, MSW is a social worker and widow turned grief and empathy activist; using her personal and professional experiences with grief and loss over the past 20 years to create a grief-smart culture. As founder of Reimagining Grief and Host of the podcast, Grief is a Sneaky Bitch, she uses her warmth, vulnerability, humor and therapeutic skills in her work as an inspirational speaker, writer, grief guide and educator. She also leads guided meditations for grief. You can learn more by visiting www.reimagininggrief.com
In this episode you can expect to hear:
- Lossing someone will transform you and your life.
- Grieving is not being sad all the time, we can grieve and still be happy.
- What does reimagining grief mean?
- Sharing your story has a big part in the process of healing.
- Know what you need to do if you are new to grief. Listen to this episode to learn more!
You can connect with us @flywithalishareed